Relocation to Taunusanlage 8
Due to a lease end our client made a commercial decision to relocate to a new office development at Taunusanlage 8 in the centre of Frankfurt.
The building is 66,000 sq ft over three floors, and was provided by the Landlord in a part Cat A fit out. The project was undertaken on a traditional basis where PSG Global was appointed as Project Manager and Cost Consultants. The project started on site in August 2018 and was completed in the first week of April 2019.
PSG Global was given the following specifications;
- 66,000 sq ft over three floors
- Cat A fit out
- Appointment of local architectural firm
- Tendering of over 20 individual packages
- Working with Architect and Client on Legal Contracts
- Liaising with Landlord on Landlord defects prior to starting construction
- Project Programming
- Certifying sub-contractor payments
- Furniture procurement
- Project Minutes/Financial Reporting/ Client Liaison
- Management of Site Team
- Closeout Programme and working with Relocation Company