Thunderhead are a pioneering software company and a recognised technology leader in the customer engagement and customer journey orchestration market.
Due to the planned redevelopment of their office in Soho Thunderhead were forced to search for a new HQ for their business.
PSG Global worked closely with them during the property search phase working closely with our client to analyse and evaluate several options.
Stanford Building offered the opportunity to provide a new office that was in a fantastic location on Floral Street in Covent Garden providing 3,400 sq ft at 2nd floor level.
PSG Global were responsible for the overall design, project management and interior fitting out of the new space with work including:
- Mechanical and Electrical modifications and additions.
- Ceilings and lighting – exposed.
- Partitioning – including feature crittal glazing system.
- Custom joinery - new bespoke reception desk and breakout area bar/tea points.
- Furniture – supply of new office furniture including acoustic pods.
- Significant AV package.
|Location:||Relocation to Stanford Building|