Founded in 1976 in Brighton, England by Anita Roddick, The Body Shop® is a global beauty brand built on making people feel good – face, body and soul.
The business was acquired in 2006 by L’Oreal and now has 3,000 stores in more than 60 countries. Due to the continued expansion and an opportunity through lease break the business has taken the decision to move its Central London office to Croydon to create a vibrant business environment.
The design concept of ‘Global Presence’ was featured through natural materials contrasted with technology, bringing the brand image to a higher level.
- 8 weeks on site over three floors
- 10 weeks on site for meeting and café floor
- Open plan creative environment with large meeting and breakout areas
- Very fast track due to lease expiry at their existing facility
- Bidding format
- Cost and contract advice
- Planning applications due to new openings in building fabric
- Appointment of some direct suppliers
- Financial management
- Furniture procurement
|Client:||The Body Shop|
|Surface Area:||24,000 sq ft|