Our client is a Global Services business, who occupied space in Central Stockholm. Due to a lease end, the existing Landlord wanted to retain our client as an occupier, so offered a brand new building Nybrogatan 17 as a potential building to relocate to. After initial space plans and test fits, both the 5th and 6th floors totalling 14,660 sq ft were identified as the ideal space
Due to the fact the building was still under construction, the client had 18 months to plan the move working with the Landlord to fit out the space.
PSG Global’s project management role in this included the following:
- Understand the standard Landlord fitting out specification to assess if it met client requirements.
- Identify specific elements that were going to be non Landlord work including; specialist joinery, feature lighting, data and AV cabling, feature rugs and carpets.
- Bid non Landlord packages to local Stockholm contractors.
- Appoint local contractors to do this work.
- Work with the Landlord to manage their fitting out process and specification whilst scheduling in non Landlord packages.
- Furniture specification, procurement, delivery and installation.
- All financial reporting on both Landlord and non Landlord works.
- On site management of client packages and snagging of Landlord works.
|Client:||International Services Firm|