Our client previously in Windsor had a lease end and decided for operational issues to relocate to a stand alone building in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The building is 56,000 sq ft arranged on 4 floors with exterior parking for over 230 cars. Due to the nature of the client’s business it was deemed that a sprinkler installation needed to be installed and a new pump house, sprinkler water tank and full installation of sprinklers throughout all spaces including the roof would be necessary. Also due to the location of the building which is effectively a little distance from surrounding shops and amenities the client installed a full state of the art catering kitchen operated by an outside vendor offering very high quality catering.
PSG Global Ltd were appointed to act as Project Managers and Cost Consultants to a single sourced Contractor who had previously worked for the client. The interior fitting out of very celluarized space is of exceptional quality and design.
- 56,000 sq ft arranged on 4 floors
- Sprinkler system including pump house and water tank
- State of the art catering kitchen
- All pre-contract programming and cost analysis
- In depth sprinkler specification with client’s professional team
- Working with local water authority to ensure correct pressure and performance
- Major electrical loading upgrade with Electricity Board
- Extensive exterior works including lighting, signage, terrace, CCTV
- All reporting through 10 months on site including minutes and financial reporting
- Management of change orders
- Procurement of extensive furniture package
- Management of client direct AV works