Miroma International Ltd is a privately held company who operates and invests in businesses with a media and technology focus.
Due to continued expansion the business decided to relocate to larger premises at Elsley House, Fitzrovia, London W1 taking 7,600 sq ft of space on two floors.
Part of the Great Portland Estates portfolio since 1967, this stylishly refurbished Art Deco property offers light-filled floors, roof terraces, distinctive detail and high quality communal facilities all within minutes of Oxford Circus.
The project was on site for a total of 12 weeks and completed in April 2019.
- Overall design
- Project management
- Interior fit out
- Mechanical and Electrical modifications and additions
- Ceilings and lighting
- Floor finishes – a combination of wood and concrete acoustic vinyl tiles with inset feature carpet
- Partitioning - black framed ‘crittal’ style partition system
- Custom joinery - new bespoke reception desk and breakout area bar/tea points
- Office furniture - all new office furniture throughout
|Client:||Miroma International Ltd|