PSG Global were appointed by Dolby Europe to project manage the complete renovation of a listed building, with a conservation order, sitting above Crossrail Station in Soho Square.
The result produced a highly complex technical environment, including sound rooms and a 70 person auditorium.
- 24 weeks on site
- Ground floor client facing area with sound rooms and auditoriums
- Creative open plan space with original wood beam trusses over 400 years old
- Structurally increased the height of the building to accommodate a large screening room
PSG Global managed the following contractors and consultants:
- Architect – TP Bennett
- Services – MHA Associates
- Structural – Hirst Pierce and Malcolm
- Contractor – Knight Harwood
- Acoustics – Munro Associates
|Surface Area:||20,000 sq ft|