Bradesco is one the largest banking and financial services companies in Brazil.
The business occupied space in Tower 42 in the City and due to continued expansion of its European business required additional space in a premium City building.
The business relocated to the 25th Floor of Heron Tower during 2015.
PSG Global worked with the client’s appointed contractor to provide an exceptionally prestigious facility for this Brazilian Bank.
- Trading Environment
- Priva-Lite Glass in multiple locations
- 9 weeks on site
- Contemporary international environment
- Development of the brief and client requirement
- Management of the tender process
- Cost evaluation
- Landlord liaison and enforcement of contractor adherence to the building’s fitting-out guide
- Management of contractor on site
- Snagging process and final account
|Surface Area:||5,000 sq ft|