Founded in 1997, Adelphi Capital is a leading alternative asset and investment manager based in the The City of London at
2 George Yard, Lombard Street.
The business occupies the 11th Floor in the building and due to the opportunity to sign a longer term lease the business decided to refurbish their current space to run in line with a new lease.
During the refurbishment Adelphi moved to the 12th Floor of the building which was vacant at the time. After 12 weeks all staff and facilities moved back down to the 11th Floor.
PSG acted as cost and project management consultants for a total period of 10 months while the project was undertaken.
- £100 sq ft plus all new furniture
- 12 weeks on site
- Spacious high quality environment for 22 people
- Large conference and meeting facility
- Gym with showers and changing facilities
- Cost management
- Project management
- Assistance on relocation planning while fit-out completed
- Management of contractor on site
- Financial management and final account
|Surface Area:||7,000 sq ft|