Acano is one of the world’s leading providers of platform enabled audio and video meetings, screen sharing and chat to enhance team collaboration.
The procurement route for this project meant PSG Global managed the client’s designer who had been appointed directly, and that PSG Global were brought in to procure the components of the project and manage these on a project management basis.
During the project the client was acquired by Cisco and this transaction completed in February 2016.
- 8 weeks on site
- Comprehensive meeting suite
- Reception, staff and breakout areas
- Quick project timeline due to rapid expansion
- Living wall and flexible reception area
- PSG Global appointed to manage client’s directly appointed designer
- Management contract
- Packages procured on behalf of client
- Landlord approval process
|Surface Area:||7,000 sq ft|