WHAT WE DO
Planning changes in your office space? Behind the scenes, there is a lot to consider to keep your projects in order.
We can step in to ensure that everything goes to plan. As a specialist project management consultancy for commercial interiors, we can take the work off your hands to allow your office space projects to run as smoothly as possible. Handling everything from space planning and interior design, to setting up your IT systems and more, let PSG Global be your go-to project management company.
OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We specialise in a number of project management solutions. Depending on your needs, we offer:
- Building evaluation prior to lease signing
- Interior design and space planning management
- Landlord liaison and approval process
- Contractor bidding, evaluation, and value engineering
- Furniture and IT procurement
- Office relocation management
Did you know that you should be planning for an office move at least 12 months beforehand? Our project management consultancy can help you plan ahead so you can budget effectively and avoid any unexpected surprises in your journey. We can cover:
- Space Planning and Space Analysis
- Due Diligence Reports
- Building, Mechanical, Electrical, Lift and Services Audit
- High Level Budgeting
FURNITURE / IT PROCUREMENT
Leave rolling out your IT systems to our expert engineers, who will ensure your commercial space is ready when you are. We will handle everything from:
- Brief Development and Specification
- Tendering and Procurement
- Installation Management
- Establishment of After Sales Process
OFFICE RELOCATION MANAGEMENT
Time for the big move? We will create a detailed action plan and timeline to make the process as stress-free as possible, including:
- Master Planning
- Inventory-Purge, Salvage and Disposal
- Relocation Vendor Engagement
- Pre-Move, Move, Post-Move
We cover all the bases to ensure that your office project management plans come to fruition the way you want them to. We will look after:
- Design Management
- Development of Detailed specification
- Budget preparation and cost planning
- Selection, appointment and management of contractors and suppliers
- Management, cost reporting and supervision of construction process
Want to ensure that your office interiors aren’t holding your team back? With your specifications in mind, we will put our project management services to work and cover all the logistics, so you will have an office you will be proud of working in. We can take care of:
- Construction Management
- One stop fixed price package
- Local Authority Planning
- Health and Safety Approvals
WHY CHOOSE OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY?
Experienced – With over 16 years of helping a range of businesses and organisations under our belt, our project management consultancy has the expertise to cater to your commercial space’s needs.
Specialists – Unlike other project management companies, we specialise in catering to the needs of commercial spaces, so we understand the ins and outs of this particular sector.
Global – With offices in the UK, USA and China, we are both culturally and commercially aware, and are therefore highly adaptable to your change and project management needs.
There were a number of external forces thrown into the mix during the project, which increased its the complexity. However, PSG ensured the most timely relocation was possible and kept a very tight rein on the finances of the project.
Chief Financial Officer – Edmond De Rothschild