Office relocation can be a long and daunting process, but with PSG Global, it doesn’t have to be. Your office relocation project manager will handle everything so you can focus on running your business. Whether you are an SME or a large multinational company, no move is too big or small. For office relocation services you can trust, speak to PSG Global today.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We specialise in two kinds of office relocation services: project management or a full “design and build approach”, which includes things like a thorough risk assessment.
You might need our project management services if you have an office project that requires oversight and careful planning – this could be the case if you are rolling out a new IT system, which our project managers will be able to do quickly and efficiently.
On the other hand, if you’re planning a complete move or refurbishment of your office space, you will probably benefit from the full works which includes both design and execution, all in one.
WHY CHOOSE PSG GLOBAL?
Experience – We have over 16 years of experience in the office relocation and project management sector
Independent – PSG stay in business because of our clients, not because of property investors or property companies. Our service is impartial, professional and we always put our clients first.
Experts – Our project managers come from industry contractor and/or quantity surveyor backgrounds who apply their practical experience into all of our projects, so you are in good hands.
WHAT WE OFFER
Relocating office is more than just moving to another building. Take a look at just some of the services we offer:
- Planning your brief – From the very start we will work with you to put together a blueprint that covers everything from the budget, timescales, and any other requirements you would like us to fulfil in your office move.
- Office removals – we have excellent relationships with approved contractors who will remove furniture, technological appliances safely whilst being compliant.
- Space planning – we can help to maximise your space so that you are making effective use of your new office
- IT infrastructure setup – our engineers will make sure you are back on the grid in no time, and will set up your IT and telephone systems correctly.
- Interior design – we are also able to source office furniture and design your new space with your branding in mind, to make your space truly feel like it reflects your company.
WHY MIGHT YOU NEED OFFICE RELOCATION SERVICES?
As mentioned above, office relocation can be time-consuming.
Taking into consideration all the planning, budgeting, sourcing materials, liaising with regulatory bodies, disposing of furniture, transporting goods and not to mention making sure the move doesn’t hinder your productivity, relocating requires a lot of care and attention to detail that you may not have at your disposal.
This is where PSG Global come in. So that you can focus on what you do best, we not only offer a helping hand, but we make sure your projects follow briefs effectively and are executed in line with your business’ visions.
If you want to minimise disturbances to your business when you are relocating your office, let our experienced project managers get everything sorted for you.
Brookfield Financial relocated to new office premises with the help of PSG Global, who were engaged on a project management and subsequently a design and build basis. The project was completed on time, on budget and the quality of finish was superb! We found the PSG Team to be attentive, reactive, highly knowledgeable and diligent. We were impressed with their positive outlook and professional attitude, which made the process feel easy. PSG captured our vision and we are extremely grateful for all their help.
Jonathan Milich – Vice President, Brookfield Financial