Servcorp are a leading international provider of high quality serviced office space, with over 160 locations worldwide.
PSG Global were appointed by Servcorp to undertake the project management of their interior fitting out on the 30th Floor of 122 Leadenhall Street, more commonly known as the Cheesegrater.
PSG Global managed Servcorp’s supplied materials from abroad, as they have a successful global formula of materials and finishes that get applied to every project they undertake.
With this project being the first in the building, PSG Global have considerable knowledge on the Landlord approval process and costing elements of working in a building of this nature.
- The first completed fit-out at 122 Leadenhall Street
- Worked around 800 other construction workers in the building
- Cat A and Cat B fit-out
- 55 cellular offices with acoustic privacy
- Very high level of finishes: granite floors, custom joinery, broadloom carpet
- All pre-contract work whilst working remotely with their Australian HQ base
- Co-ordination of all mechanical and electrical design
- Submission of Landlord Approval information
- Management of client supplied materials/contractors
- Management of all services and connections to the building
- Custom furniture supply
- Financial management
|Surface Area:||11,400 sq ft|